The Collision Repair Expo welcomes accredited industry media representatives to apply for Media Accreditation. The Collision Repair Expo is a unique media opportunity that brings the entire collision repair industry together for a three day celebration and advancement of our industry.
Thousands of trade visitors will experience hundreds of the best brands, unparalleled training experiences from leading international and Australian experts, get up close with the latest tools and technology, and come together for networking, career advancement and business building.
The Expo will also provide accredited media important insights on the biggest challenges, trends and opportunities the industry faces, including the transition to EV, data sharing, the skills shortage and much more.
The event is trade only and not open to the public. Media Accreditation will only be granted to working members of the media.
To apply, click the link further below. Complete one form for each person from your media organisation who is attending the Expo. Applicants will be notified by email of their approval within 72 hours of application. A full media pack, including media opportunities for the event, will be distributed closer to the event.
WHAT EXPO MEDIA ACCREDITATION PROVIDES
• Permits you entry to Collision Repair Expo 2024, including program sessions & trade show during opening hours.
• Ensures your role in reporting the event is made clear to Expo speakers, attendees, exhibitors and security staff
• Allows you to take photos, interview, and produce content at the Expo.
• Access to special media opportunities, including interviews and the official event opening
• Permits you entry to the media lounge facilities, where you can conduct interviews, use the free Wi-Fi, take a break and enjoy light refreshments.
• NOTE: Paying ticket holders have seating preference. Some sessions may be sold out with limited seating. Media must vacate their seats if the seating is filling up or otherwise full ahead of a session to ensure ticketed attendees have access to a seat for their chosen sessions.
Media accreditation application closes 5th April 2024.
Terms and Conditions
– Applicants must be over the age of 18 and to be able to provide ID/credentials and sign in to collect media pass
– Approval of Media Accreditation is made at the discretion of the Australian Automotive Aftermarket Association (AAAA).
– Name badges must be worn at all times when inside the Auto Aftermarket Expo
– Media must respect all Expo rules and regulations at all times and adhere to any directions given by event officials.
– Media Accreditation is given on the assumption media personnel will be working and engaged in journalistic/media activities for the positive promotion and reporting of the Expo.
– Media personnel must forfeit their seat to paying guests at individual sessions if all seating for the session is exhausted.